Friday, May 25, 2012

On this day in 1975, the grizzly bear was classified as an "endangered species." The problem is worse now.

Sean Connery was recognizably human--and hairy.
No wonder Daniel Craig is always scowling:  so many steroids, so few carbs, so little fun.
I suppose I should point out that the grizzly population still numbers fewer than 1,000 in the lower 48 states, but that's for another day.  Today I speak of the steroidal action star with a fear of fur.



When even the
brilliant Sherlock
has more brawn
than brains,
that's a clue.
It's a dirty job to defend male body hair, but somebody has to do it before we completely forget what actual humanity looks like.  Actual women, for example, do not look like skinny little boys with store-bought boobs.  Forty years ago females on film were objectified--now they're marginalized.  And as women have waned on the screen, men have waxed and buffed themselves so that they are nothing but gleaming curves.  Maybe it's a good turnabout:  Men are the brainless chesty ones today. 
I blame this man.

But off my soapbox for now.  I have an appointment for my Brazilian bikini wax.

No comments:

Post a Comment