Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Reactions to Santorum's exit.

"Frankly, we were a little worried about his sensitive stomach.  He said reading John Kennedy's speech on religion and presidential duties made him want to puke."  --White House chefs.
"Those White House chefs are wimps.  I was going to serve him up Iran--and godless liberals--on a plate.  We need a leader who understands how easy it is to go in and cream the bad guys.  Just like in my movies." --Steven Seagal, The Real Iron Chef.




"I'm terrified!  With Santorum out of the race, who's going to take a strong stand against gay sex?  And like he says, gay sex will lead to man-on-dog sex.  Hey, buddy, are you looking at my bone?" -- Mr. Pugsley









"Until we can reintroduce burning at the stake and lower taxes on job creators, I'm afraid a wise candidate like Santorum just doesn't stand a chance."  -- Torquemada






No comments:

Post a Comment