Wednesday, April 25, 2012

After Milton Glaser appraisal, Donald Trump patents hair.

The story began when New York Magazine's "21 Questions" went to design legend Milton Glaser a few days ago, and while he had interesting things to say about several topics, his puzzlement over Donald Trump's hair is classic.  After noting Trump's magnificent ego, Glaser moved to the mane:

I can't figure out his hair. From the point of view of someone who is into art and form-making, I can't figure out the structure of it: where it's coming and where it's going. And then I also wonder, what does he think this object on his head achieves? It's just a great mystery.  

Photo of Glaser is from the article.  Here's the link:  http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/04/milton-glaser-21-questions.html

At this morning's press conference, Trump fired back.  "Of course, my hair is a mystery.  All great art is a mystery.  Glaser is good, I'll give him that, but he's no Thomas Kinkaide, God rest his soul.  And of course, Glaser is jealous.  That's why he wants to know how I do this."  Trump cited jealousy as the reason to apply for a patent.  "We realized a lot of other people are right this minute trying to copy my look.  Now that's not going to happen unless they pay up."  Trump's hair will also be trademarked and must be referred to as Donald Trump Top HairTM.

No comments:

Post a Comment